OnePlus has been disrupting the global smartphone market since the launch of its first flagship handset, the OnePlus 1, way back in history. These days, OnePlus mobiles are known for their impeccable looks and class-leading hardware.
If you are a student, a OnePlus mobile is perfect for you as it comes with a big screen, a super-fast processor, and enough storage space for all your HD photos, movies, and music.
However, if you are worried about the OnePlus phone price, we can tell you that some models are within your budget.
Thanks to its new focus on the mid-range segment, OnePlus has launched a range of affordable mobile for you.
Best OnePlus mid-range smartphones for college students
The latest onePlus 9 smartphone is a terrific all-around phone that college students can afford, albeit on a stretch.
It has a great camera with Hasselblad Colour Calibration and a bright 6.55-inch AMOLED display with full-HD+ resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
OnePlus 9 is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor that is responsive and works like a charm.
More features of the OnePlus 9:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset based on Android 11 OS.
- Available in two variants: 8 GB RAM/128 GB storage and 12 GB RAM/256 GB storage.
- Triple front camera (48MP + 50MP + 2MP) with Hasselblad Colour Calibration, dual-LED flash, HDR and 4k video.
- Front selfie camera (16MP).
- OnePlus 9 has a 4,500 mAh capacity battery with 65W rapid charging.
- Comes at an affordable OnePlus phone price.
OnePlus Nord 5G
- Flaunts a 6.5-inch fluid AMOLED display coupled with a 90 Hz refresh rate and 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Packs 12 GB RAM along with 256 GB internal storage.
- Runs on Oxygen OS based on Android OS.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset with Adreno 620 GPU for a superb gaming experience.
- You can enjoy PUBG New State and Battlegrounds Mobile India on this phone.
- Quad rear camera setup consisting of a 48MP primary snapper, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro shooter.
- Dual front camera (32MP + 8MP).
- 4,115 mAh capacity battery that supports fast charging.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- Comes in two variants — 8 GB RAM/128 GB storage and 12 GB RAM/256 GB storage.
- Sports a 6.43-inch fluid AMOLED display coupled with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- It is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI chipset.
- Runs on Oxygen OS 11.3, which is based on Android 11 OS.
- Triple rear camera setup comprising a 50MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP AI sensor.
- 32MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- Draws power from a 4,500 mAh capacity battery that supports fast charging.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
- Best OnePlus phone price for college students.
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display paired with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Packs 8 GB RAM along with 128 GB internal storage.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset coupled with Kryo 570 CPU and Adreno 619 GPU.
- Triple rear camera setup comprising a 64MP primary lens, an 8 MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP tertiary shooter.
- 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- Draws power from a 4,500 mAh capacity battery with fast charging support.
OnePlus produces flagship smartphones that come loaded with best-in-class features. The most popular examples are the OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9RT.
On the other hand, the brand has now stepped into making mid-range smartphones perfect for college students. Here we have shortlisted the best OnePlus smartphones that are affordable and attainable if you are on a tight budget.
Check out this article if you want the best OnePlus phone price. Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best OnePlus mobile phones. You can also buy onePlus mobile phones on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Mall.
The practical way of purchasing a OnePlus smartphone in India
The Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of home purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best OnePlus mobile phones hassle-free on No Cost EMIs.
The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
You can also customize your repayment terms, with tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.