in

Blue World City Plot Price of 5, 10, and 20 Marla

Blue World City

Blue World City Islamabad is a new project developed by the Blue Group of Companies in collaboration with China’s Shan Jian Engineering. The project is launched to assist middle-class individuals who require luxurious living on a low-budget installment plan. Because it is the city’s initial tourist attraction location, Blue World City is one of a kind and unique. It is a progressive society, and the changing rates are a fair representation of that. Those who have previously invested in Blue World City have realized the worth that the project holds and society’s rapid growth and success speak for itself. On the other hand, those who haven’t made an investment yet but plan to do so soon are on the right track.

It is be noted that the developers of Blue World City offer a 3-year, 4-year, and 5-year installment plan option for its investors’ convenience. Only a ten percent deposit is required to reserve one of these plots. If you’re looking for an estimate of how much it might cost to acquire a plot for your future dream house in Blue World City, this article has all the information you need. The following is the pricing for 5, 10, and 20 Marla in Blue World City.

5 Marla

A residential plot of 5 Marla for sale in Blue World City would set you back anywhere between PKR 5 lakh and PKR 21 lakh. The management is also selling 5 Marla plots in the General Block for 12 Lac and 90 thousand Rupees, with only a 10% deposit of 1 Lac and 19 thousand Rupees. A total of 13 thousand and 388 rupees are to be paid in 40 monthly installments. A sum of 66 thousand and 938 rupees is to be paid in eight half-yearly installments.

10 Marla

A 10 Marla residential plot in Blue World City ranges from PKR 12 lakh to PKR 20 lakh. The housing society sells 10 Marla plots in the General Block for 20 Lacs with a 10% down payment of 1 lac and 85 thousand rupees. A total of 20 thousand and 813 rupees is to be paid in 40 monthly installments. Only 1 lac, 4 thousand, and 63 rupees are to be paid in eight half-yearly installments. A 10 Marla plot in the Overseas Block, on the other hand, is offered for 19 Lacs with just a 10% down payment of 1 Lac and 90 thousand Rupees. A total of 20 thousand, 188 rupees is to be paid in 40 monthly installments. Only 1 lac 938 is to be paid in 8 half-yearly installments.

20 Marla

20 Marla plots are available on a four-year easy installment plan with a 10% down payment as a reservation fee and the remaining 90% paid in easy installments.

Conclusion

The development of Blue World City aims to make it a masterpiece of modern Chinese architecture, as it combines Chinese and local development experience to create ‘one-of-a-kind’ projects in Pakistan. The project also assures that residents have access to living standards that are on pace with global standards and a super-luxury lifestyle. In terms of return on investment, the wonderfully built housing community will be an outstanding choice. The best news for investors is that Blue World City is being marketed by Sigma Properties, Islamabad’s leading real estate agency. Sigma Properties provides the greatest customized investment options to its clients to confidently invest in real estate for optimum future returns. Your dream house at the Blue World City awaits you. So please don’t wait any longer and contact us or come to our office to make your investments today.

Author Bio

Muhammad Junaid is a senior Analyst and Search Engine Expert. Extensive experience being a lead writer in Sigma Properties| Park View Islamabad. Work for years with local and international enterprises. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.

What do you think?

Written by REX

Creator. Passionate tv fan. Introvert. Problem solver. Travel ninja. Music practitioner. Thinker.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

    Learn Arabic in 2021

    5 Reasons to Learn Arabic in 2021

    EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT

    TOP TOOLS FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT