How to send and receive money through Gmail
Google is the perfect social media platform that can compete with any kind of facility provider source. If there is competition of sending large size files then Google has provide Google Docs. While if you want to store data, then you can use Google Drive. However, if you want to get any type of facility, then you can get it from Google provided apps. Although, Gmail app is that service through that you can get multi-purpose. Through Gmail, you can send and receive emails but now it is known as a best and secure way for sending and receiving money from all over the world. This facility is introduced against the facilities of PayPal and some other ways of money sending.
However, here we will discuss the process of sending and receiving money and we will try to use this feature for our self. Because this facility is really a good one from all other features of Gmail.
Money sending process through Gmail
If you want to use a safe and quick way of money sending then here we will discussed about some steps through that you can send money to anyone.
- First of all, you should set up a Google wallet. However if you want to set up Google wallet, then you will need to use your debit card.
- Pen your Gmail account and click on the option of compose or write a new email. If you want to use a keyboard short, then click on “N” and you will directly reach to new mail writing command.
- There will be the sign of $ and click on this sign if you want to send money through using Gmail browser. But if you are using Gmail app, then click on paperclip icon.
- After passing above steps, click on the option of send money.
- You can send money as much as you want. It is very important facility for users that they can mention amount that they want o send.
- Here, you will need to enter the payment method. If you are the owner Google wallet account, then it will be already entered in your process. However, if you want to use any other way, then you can add it.
- If you want to attach an identity or any message, then you can add it through your payment.
- At the last, click on “Send” and you have done your process that you want.
Requesting and receiving money through using Gmail
Above we have mentioned the method of sending money to someone through using Gmail. But here we will discuss the method of sending request for money or how to receive money from any place of world.
- Manage your Google wallet account for receiving money through the use of debit card.
- Press on the sign of compose a new mail and then enter the email address of that person which will send you money.
- After writing your required email address, click on the sign of $ or there will be paperclip.
- There will be come some other options, so click on request money.
- Here you will be mention the amount that you want to receive.
- Attach a memo, but it should keep in mind that it is optional. So if you don’t want to add memo, then there is no need to adding it because it is optional.
- Click on the option of send.
When you will click on send, then you will be able to get the money on your Gmail account. However, both methods are very important, if you want to use your Gmail accounts for sending and receiving money. If you will buy Gmail accounts from our website, then we will provide you these accounts which are enable for getting and receiving money.