Did you know that 100 grammes of organic chicken can provide approximately 30 different nutritional substances to the human body? Aside from being versatile meat for cooking, halal organic chicken also has numerous health benefits.
If halal organic meat or chicken is your favourite, there are many delectable options for you to enjoy your meals. Organic chicken masala cooked in fiery desi flavours is an excellent halal organic meat dish.
How To Make Organic Chicken Masala ( 5 Serving)
If you’re wondering how to make a delicious organic chicken masala dish at home, look no further. Use these ingredients to make the scrumptious organic chicken masala recipe.
- Organic Chicken 1500 gm
- Chopped Onion 3-4 medium-size
- Salt To taste
- Cinnamon Sticks 4 sticks( one Inch per piece)
- Green Cardamom 3-4
- Ginger Paste 4 teaspoons
- Garlic Paste 4 teaspoons
- Coriander Powder 4 teaspoons
- Water 2 cups
- Cumin Powder 2 teaspoons
- Ghee 2 tablespoons
- Mustard oil 5-6 tablespoons
- Tomatoes 5-6 large (Finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves 6 teaspoon
- Bay leaves 4
- Black Cardamom 2
- Turmeric Powder 1 ½ teaspoons
- Red Chilli Powder 4 Teaspoons
- Green Chillies 2-3
- Feenugreek Leaves powder 1 teaspoon
To begin preparing organic chicken masala, thoroughly wash the chicken. Now soak it for 10 minutes in warm salted water and rewash it. This procedure aids to remove the foul odour.
Pour oil and ghee together in a pan and heat it. When the oil is hot enough, add the bay leaves, cardamom, and cinnamon. Add a finely chopped onion after a minute and saute the onion. Cook until the onions are pink. After that, add the ginger-garlic paste. Fry for a minute before adding the organic chicken. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and salt to taste. Mix all spices well with the organic chicken. Add the finely chopped tomatoes and green chillies, low the flame and let it cook for 6-7 minutes with an open lid.
Cook, covered, for 2-4 minutes, or until the organic chicken is done. Now, cook on high heat until the oil separates, then remove the lid and garnish with coriander leaves, finely sliced ginger and fenugreek leave powder. Organic chicken masala is ready. You can enjoy the Organic Masala chicken with Naan, roti or rice.
- Fresh tomatoes are always preferable to the tomato puree.
- Make sure to slow cook the organic chicken to improve the flavour and colour of your dish.
- The organic chicken will turn darker if it is fried in the masala until it releases oil. You can also add Kashmiri red chilli powder for a deeper colour.
Organic Chicken Masala is a perfect recipe to satisfy your taste buds within no time. The organic chicken masala recipe is flavorful and easy to make. The savoury, Fenugreek powder and tangy lemon squeezed on the top is something to indulge!
- If you enjoy spicy foods, modify the recipes to suit your preferences.